Differences between QNX 4, QNX RTP and QNX Neutrino RTOS

Differences between QNX 4, QNX RTP and QNX Neutrino RTOS

Post by Brian Campbel » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 08:32:33

What are the diference beteween these different things? Where can I find
a QNX faq?

Differences between QNX 4, QNX RTP and QNX Neutrino RTOS

Post by ppir.. » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 13:35:28

I only knows one difference:
QNX4> no thread support, only process.  NO SMP support
NTO> support both thread and process.   SMP support

There syntax also different (why make changes like sin->pidin etc?)
But I would like to know what is the different between RTP and QNX ....

--
Pip Pirrip

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.