Debugging C++ classes using library String class

Debugging C++ classes using library String class

Post by Fam. Visse » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:38:29

I'm trying to debug classes which use the Watcom String-class. When not
using the String class i can debug my own classes and browse to the class
members by clicking on this in the de*. When using the String class,
i'm not able to debug the members anymore. Does somebody know what is wrong?
I'm using Watcom C++ 10.6 on QNX 4.23, and compile using cc whet -g option
turned on.

Regards Gustaaf