rsa crypto for qnx

Post by nplant.tcp.co.uk POP accoun » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I would be grateful if any one can provide me with information on where I
can obtain the source code for the pgp program for qnx or alternaitvley
source code for implementing RSA that will work under qnx 4

Thanks in advance.

Nick Plant.

1. RSA Public Key Crypto Systems

I am working on a term project for a Data Structures class, and I am
trying to locate any source code or algorithms for a Public Key Crypto System.
Someone here at school had suggested locating the source code for
Crypt.  I realize that, depending on where I get the source from, that
I will most probably not be able to use the code for my project.  What
I would like to code for is to have as many examples as possible to
examine.  So far I have only one source of information, and no code or
algorithms to go by.

Our source drive is down here at the university, or I would have
gotten the source from minix from someone here if that had been
possible.

Anything that any of you could suggest would be a great help...

Thank you
--
Aaron Herskowitz   <=========> University of Kentucky: Unix Lab Consultant,

(606)231-0049

2. Help Me Choose a 'C' Development System

3. Crypto++ 4.0 released, and updated crypto benchmarks

4. how to connect printer from unix to pc?

5. RSA 2048 with RSA 1024 possible?

6. Security Organizations List

7. PGP 6.0.2 w/RSA Ver. PGP 5.5.3 w/RSA

8. Any CORBA OTS and the Java imp(JTS) news?

9. DH/DSS against RSA, SSL with RSA ...

10. Differences between QNX 4, QNX RTP and QNX Neutrino RTOS

11. Copyright, Compression, Crypto

12. zllib and crypto

13. Decrypt the data using MS Crypto API -Encrypted using CRYPTIX-JAVA