QNX6 RtP: Problems with Matrox Millenium G450 DH LE AGP

QNX6 RtP: Problems with Matrox Millenium G450 DH LE AGP

Post by Promotion Servic » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:41:04

It detects my videocard, but my monitor says that the refresh rate is too
high (about 240 Hz)

QNX6 RtP: Problems with Matrox Millenium G450 DH LE AGP

Post by SK » Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:50:14

Then set your refresh rate lower... 60hz is enough for me, but I work with a
lot of old machines. I personally use a Matrox Millenium 4mb PCI card, and

Quote:> It detects my videocard, but my monitor says that the refresh rate is too

Post by Promotion Servic » Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:11:38

> Then set your refresh rate lower... 60hz is enough for me, but I work with
> lot of old machines. I personally use a Matrox Millenium 4mb PCI card, and

The refresh rate _is already set_ to 60Hz (-R60) but my monitor says "240 is
too high" 8(

strange thing happens again: my monitor says "640x480x124Hz", but the
picture is non-stable. It's very strange because I have 17" Samsung 700NF

> > It detects my videocard, but my monitor says that the refresh rate is
too
> > high (about 240 Hz)

1. Matrox G450 DH and FS2000

Hi:

They say (and they have pictures and examples at www.matrox.com), that with
the Matrox Millenium G450 Dual Head you can set the dual head option when
playing Flight Simulator 2000.

Well, the most Ive got was 4 frames per second (!) using 1 main window in
the 17" screen at 1024x768 and 1 secondary window in the 15" screen at
800x600.

Does anybody get better results with this and how?

Thanks in advance,
Pablo.

2. Where are they?

3. Matrox Millenium 2 agp

4. Sun SparcStation 2 at Ebay

5. Support for Matrox Millenium G200 AGP graphics card

6. Speed up MTOS on your Falcon!!!

7. problem with Matrox G450 Dualhead installation

8. Egyption & Indian Font

9. FS98: Matrox Millenium + Matrox m3D Significant?

10. Problem with Matrox Mill II 8MG AGP and OS4.2

11. Matrox Millenium w/Plato II Pentium motherboard problems..

12. NeXTStep v3.3 - Matrox Millenium setup problem

13. Problem: FS and MATROX Millenium