HP Vectra VL400 for QNX?

Post by Javier Miner » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hello out there

We have in mind buying a couple of HP Vectras VL400 in order to run QNX
4. These machines carry a Matrox Millenium G400 AGP video adapter. Is
this thing compatible with QNX Windows?

Beforehand, thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

HP Vectra VL400 for QNX?

Post by gtyreby.. » Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Better check that video configuration. When I checked, it's the onboard
i815 chipset that's providing video. Unless QNX supports UMA where
system RAM provides video RAM, and has drivers, you'll start off with a
major problem before you buy it. And HP almost certainly won't provide
drivers for QNX.

Quote:> Hello out there