How can I convert "*.obj" to "*.o" files ?

How can I convert "*.obj" to "*.o" files ?

Post by Piotr Michalowsk » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
I have bought a Hardlock protection key. I have got a demo program for
it.
Its compilation script file includes the following line:

    wcl386 -s /3s /l=qnx386 HL-DEMO.C HLAPI_C.C API_3QNX.OBJ

I am a user of  wcc386 compiler.
How can I convert API_3QNX.OBJ to API_3QNX.o ?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Piotr S. MICHALOWSKI, M.Sc. Eng.

Instytut Techniczny Wojsk Lotniczych AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Division of Aviation Training Systems And Air Force Command Systems
ul. Koszykowa 82, PO BOX 23, 00-911 Warszawa, POLAND
Phone/Fax: (+48-22) 629 01 70

How can I convert "*.obj" to "*.o" files ?

Post by Rick Lak » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Aren't they the same OMF format? Have you tried just renaming it?

> Hi,
> I have bought a Hardlock protection key. I have got a demo program for
> it.
> Its compilation script file includes the following line:

>     wcl386 -s /3s /l=qnx386 HL-DEMO.C HLAPI_C.C API_3QNX.OBJ

> I am a user of  wcc386 compiler.
> How can I convert API_3QNX.OBJ to API_3QNX.o ?
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards,

> Piotr S. MICHALOWSKI, M.Sc. Eng.

> Instytut Techniczny Wojsk Lotniczych AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
> Division of Aviation Training Systems And Air Force Command Systems
> ul. Koszykowa 82, PO BOX 23, 00-911 Warszawa, POLAND
> Phone/Fax: (+48-22) 629 01 70

How can I convert "*.obj" to "*.o" files ?

Post by Q-TP » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Disassemble it and rewrite it in C.  I have had to do that before.  They are
usually not all that complicated.  Mine just read from a port, shifted the
data and compared it to a stored value and 32 bit key that other routines
would use.

--

Bill Caroselli
Q-TPS  (QNX Consulting, Educational Services and 24-hour Technical Support)

http://www.snowcrest.net/bilcar/Q-TPS