Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by James Camer » Thu, 07 Apr 1994 08:26:58

Remember the adventure programs for the TRS-80 Model I?
Written by a Scott Adams.

Does anyone know if this is the *same* Scott Adams who writes the
Dilbert cartoons published on the Internet?

--
James Cameron
CSS Sydney Engineering

Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by John C. Fowl » Thu, 07 Apr 1994 10:11:04

>Remember the adventure programs ... Written by a Scott Adams?
>Does anyone know if this is the *same* Scott Adams who writes the
>Dilbert cartoons published on the Internet?

Why not E-Mail him and ask?  The address of Scott Adams the Dilbert creator
is listed in the margin of his strips.  But I doubt it's the same person.
"Scott Adams" seems like such a common name.

--

Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by David Libr » Fri, 08 Apr 1994 09:26:48

>>Remember the adventure programs ... Written by a Scott Adams?
>>Does anyone know if this is the *same* Scott Adams who writes the
>>Dilbert cartoons published on the Internet?
>Why not E-Mail him and ask?  The address of Scott Adams the Dilbert creator
>is listed in the margin of his strips.  But I doubt it's the same person.
>"Scott Adams" seems like such a common name.

He's answered this question so many times I think he's getting annoyed --
no, it's not the same Scott Adams.

- David Librik

Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by mst.. » Fri, 08 Apr 1994 15:14:12

> Remember the adventure programs for the TRS-80 Model I?
> Written by a Scott Adams.

> Does anyone know if this is the *same* Scott Adams who writes the
> Dilbert cartoons published on the Internet?

> --
> James Cameron
> CSS Sydney Engineering
> Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Limited A.C.N. 000 446 800

James:
I am not sure... Scott Adams of the Model I games fame lived in Florida. As
I recall it was on the east coast.  I guess I could go find a TAPE and look,
but I'll wager someone knows.

John Stahl
Toledo, OH

Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by James Camer » Tue, 12 Apr 1994 06:14:26

>He's answered this question so many times I think he's getting annoyed --
>no, it's not the same Scott Adams.

Thanks David!  That's _exactly_ why I didn't want to ask...

--
James Cameron
CSS Sydney Engineering
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Limited A.C.N. 000 446 800

Scott Adams' Adventures

Post by Jeff_M_Lod.. » Tue, 12 Apr 1994 06:04:08

Quote:> I am not sure... Scott Adams of the Model I games fame lived
> in Florida. As I recall it was on the east coast.  I guess I
> could go find a TAPE and look, but I'll wager someone knows.

He was the founder of Adventure International, and they were
based in Longwood, Florida.

1. Scott Adams Adventures

Does anyone know if all the early Scott Adams Adventures (1 to 13) were
converted to the Spectrum. I have found the following:

1: Adventureland
2: Pirate Adventure
3: Secret Mission
4: Voodoo Castle
6: Strange Odyssey
10: Savage Island Part 1
13: Sorceror of Claymorge Castle

I have looked on WOS archive and the MIA list, but can't find the
following:

The Count
Ghost Town (there is another Ghost Town on WOS, but it's a different game)
Mystery Fun House
Pyramid of Doom
Savage Island Part 2
Golden Voyage

I seem to remember a magazine article saying they were going to be
converted, but I may be wrong.

Any information gratefully received.

Jeremy Stokes

2. Upgrading Hardware comments needed PLEASE

3. DL: unreleased Scott Adams adventure for spectrum

4. Help with It Came From the Desert

5. NVG upload: 4 unreleased scott adams adventures

6. FS: Atari 800 games software

7. Looking for Scott Adams Adventures

8. Developer/2000 for Windows NT?

9. Scott Adams adventures?