TRS-80 Model III to give away

Post by Henry Hopto » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:34:57

I have a TRS-80 Model III that is still working that I want to give away.
It has 48Kb memory and 2 x 375 Kb floppy disk drives.  I run it under
Dosplus, but I still have TRS-DOS 1.4a.  I still have software and manuals.
I bought it in 1983.
If anyone is interested, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  E-mail me on

Henry Hopton

TRS-80 Model III to give away

Post by chainsaw1 » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:33:06

> I have a TRS-80 Model III that is still working that I want to give
away.
> It has 48Kb memory and 2 x 375 Kb floppy disk drives.  I run it under
> Dosplus, but I still have TRS-DOS 1.4a.  I still have software and
manuals.
> I bought it in 1983.
> If anyone is interested, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  E-mail
me on

> Henry Hopton

I'd like to have it but, is it a U.S. version 110-120vac? How much
would shipping be to Houston Texas zip 77014 ?
I'm afraid to ask!

--
Linux is like a wigwam, no gates, no windows just an apache inside! }:-}

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

TRS-80 Model III to give away

Post by Gary Akin » Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:49:51

>> If anyone is interested, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  E-mail
>I'd like to have it but, is it a U.S. version 110-120vac? How much
>would shipping be to Houston Texas zip 77014 ?
>I'm afraid to ask!

        In Australia, it'd almost certainly be a 220VAC version... and as for
shipping for something that big and bulky, you're _right_ to be afraid to
ask. :)  Trust me, you _don't_ want to know...

"There is no virtue in suffering fools gladly, for it only encourages them to
persist in their foolishness."                                --Kehlog Albran

http://lonestar.texas.net/~solarfox

1. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

I'm moving and would like to give my collection of TRS-80 stuff to somebody who will take good care of it.
I don't have time to fool around with shipping these fragile machines, so I would prefer someone, who can pick-up these
beauties in the SF Bay area.

Walter

2. Visual Studio .NET install ?

3. TRS 80 VideoTex Terminals to Give Away...

4. Psuedo Permanent ISDN in Hell Titanic Terratory

5. WANTED: TRS-80 Model 4 (maybe model III)

6. 1 * jINoYZywX- Can someone check this for me?~~

7. FS: TRS-80 Model III and Model 4

8. Linkright v1.0

9. Model II and Model 12 software to give away

10. Wanted: TRS-80 II & TRS-80 III software and parts, info

11. TRS-80 Model III joystick interface

12. TRS-80 Model III games