Tandy Model III Keyboard

Post by Ian Jorda » Sat, 23 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have a single disk model 3 but I have problems with the keyboard.
Some of the keys have got "sticky", in fact a couple no longer work.
I have tried cleaning them with contact cleaner but to no avail. Could
some kind soul advise me on how to bring the keys back to "life".
--
Bill Jordan

Runcorn,
Cheshire, UK

1. Model III Keyboard Woes

I have a problem with a Model III keyboard.   The letter "s" has died -
it wont type, the rest of the keys work fine.   I have had the keyboard
out and cleaned it with compressd air but that did not help I sprayed
the "S" key with CRC and that worked for about 10 minutes.   Does anyony
know of a fix that will work for a little longer please.

2. PIC based AT keyboard

3. WANTED: Model III keyboard matrix

4. Games Programming shareware + 64,000 other pgms # +

5. Model III Keyboard HELP!!

6. Another morrowind question

7. Howto clean keyboard of Model III

8. Date Book 3 software

9. Model III Keyboard

10. TSR-80 Model III: Keyboard broken

11. HELP: Model III Keyboard

12. Model I/Model III or Model IV ---> HELP!!!!!