aRGHh!!

Post by Puterw86 » Sun, 26 Oct 1997 04:00:00

me again.... i need the WHOLE contents of disk 1 and 2 for deskmate 3..
the File allocation table on disks 1 & 2 is destroyed
please ANYONE who has a copy of them i need these files!!!!!!

1. arghh

okay ;)
i ran the iislockdown tool today..
seeing if i could change any options from when i installed it ages ago i
swear i uninstalled it ages ago as well anyway..it said " a previous version
is installed it needs to go back to how the config was orginally"

now i said okay..np so i click next and then bang..
i have lost my STS site and my web site in IIS admin.. :(
whats a man sposed to do now..
do i have to reinstall STS? as when i right click on a website and go to
server extensions 2002 config i get
"server extensions administration port not found"
arghhhh
so..
now i still have my STS database and actual website files on my server
and my normal website files/folders..
So what do i do?
reinstall STS? re-install extensions 2002? panic some more?
:) any help would be great

--
Regards Ross M

FYI
www.cdg-group.com For Trend Anti Virus On the Web
www.eventid.net for them Perflib errors
www.veritas.com BackupExec for Backups

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW...

2. Backing-up 3c and using files on 3a-emulator

3. boot up errors / issues / arghh

4. Colorspan does NOT promise $1485/hr in PROFITS!

5. WORSE CONNECTION? ARGHH

6. America's Army

7. Arghh! Which one?

8. IS as a % of sales, rule of thumb?

9. Windows Installer error, please help, arghh

10. Can't add DSN... Arghh

11. stdin or something like readln (ARGHH!)

12. Errors errors and more errors!, Win2k ArGhh!

13. 1084....1084S.....Arghh