TRS-80 Model 1 Manual + Keyboard :-)

Post by Daniel Daplincour » Sat, 24 May 2003 20:29:05

hello, I have the two Original Leatherette Binder of documentation for
RadioShackTRS80-Model1, including expansion ports and Printer documentaion.
One in French, the other in English.
I have also the description book of the TRS80, in French.
Does this documentation have a commercial value?
I have also the keyboard with only the cable.

Daniel, Belgium

TRS-80 Model 1 Manual + Keyboard :-)

Post by Neil » Sun, 25 May 2003 02:39:53

Quote:> hello, I have the two Original Leatherette Binder of documentation
for
> RadioShackTRS80-Model1, including expansion ports and Printer
documentaion.
> One in French, the other in English.
> I have also the description book of the TRS80, in French.
> Does this documentation have a commercial value?
> I have also the keyboard with only the cable.

Maybe. Put it up on eBay and see what bids you get.