I'm considering buying a used Tandy 1000 SX system. (That has an 8088
processor.) Can someone tell me what would be a fair price? (i.e.,
what are these things going for these days?) I would be interested in
estimates for the whole system or for individual pieces of hardware.
(CPU, monitor, etc.)
The system includes:
* Tandy 1000 SX CPU unit (in good condition) with 640K RAM (expanded
from original 384K) with everything it originally came with:
2 5.25" 360K floppy drives
(Shielded cable for connecting parrallel port to Tandy printer.)
Built-in on main board:
Intel 8088 processor (In case you didn't know.)
Tandy graphics and 3-voice sound
2 built in (6-pin DIN) joystick ports
Card-edge parallel port
5 (empty) ISA expansion slots.
(also light pen port, composite video and line audio out)
* Original software: TANDY 1000-specific MS-DOS 3.2 (with GW-BASIC)
and Deskmate (I believe it's DeskMate II?)
* Tandy CM-5 RGBI monitor (16 colors, just like the Tandy graphics)
* Tandy DMP-130 printer (There is some play in platen, but the problem
can be worked around easily, doesn't affect the tractor, (so
only is a problem for single sheets) and the output quality is
still good (uniform line spacing).)
* All original manuals (for each piece of hardware).
Thanks a lot in advance.
Quote:> I need a sig. file! < (But that's not a request.)