Model II and Model 12 software to give away

Model II and Model 12 software to give away

Post by Richard Lok » Sun, 14 Jun 1992 03:13:31

A long time ago somebody asked what software I had and I finally looked to see
and the message is long gone.

Anyway, I have the following software with the original Docs and distribution
disks:

        Model II

        TRSDOS 2.1A (I think)
        TRSDOS Assembler
        TRSDOS Basic
        RS Cobol
        Microsoft Cobol (for TrsDos)

        Model 12

        TRSDOS II
        TRSDOS Basic
        Scripsit  (or however it is spelled)

I only use CP/M so this is all of no use to me.  Any and all are welcome to
it for the price of postage.

--
  Richard Loken VE6BSV                             : "ISDN (acronym)
  Athabasca University, Athabasca, Alberta Canada  : Innovations

  {atha|aunro}!cs.athabascau.ca!tech               : - some sorehead or other

1. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

I'm moving and would like to give my collection of TRS-80 stuff to somebody who will take good care of it.
I don't have time to fool around with shipping these fragile machines, so I would prefer someone, who can pick-up these
beauties in the SF Bay area.

Walter

2. % Reports

3. Model II/12/16/6000 software cache

4. Procmail and Sendmail aliases

5. FS: Tandy/Radio Shack Model II/12 Software

6. Another weird Indy

7. TRS-80 Model III to give away

8. FS Atari 2600/7800 Cartridges

9. TRS80 Model 3 give away

10. Tandy Technical Manual - Model II, 16, 12 etc.

11. MOdel II/12 keyboard

12. WTB: (Australia) TRS-80 Model II, 12, 16, 16B, or 6000