model 4 games and keyboard needed also model 1 needed

model 4 games and keyboard needed also model 1 needed

Post by STACEY HARPE » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

i am looking for any one that may have any model 4 games they would sell or
copy for me also i am looking for a model  4 keyboard with keypad.

thanks

also i am looking for anyone that has a complete  trs-80 model 1 system they
would like to sell please let me know.

model 4 games and keyboard needed also model 1 needed

Post by Ian Mavri » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have these original games for sale if interested let me know:

Zaxxon
Frogger
Games Pack Two

All are original RS with folder, disk, manual..

$AUS20 ea

Ian.

>i am looking for any one that may have any model 4 games they would sell or
>copy for me also i am looking for a model  4 keyboard with keypad.

>thanks

>also i am looking for anyone that has a complete  trs-80 model 1 system
they
>would like to sell please let me know.

1. TRS-80 Model 4 keyboard (need)

They all do.  However, the black piece comes out, too, so it doesn't
really matter.

I found a couple of original (cassette, no disk controller) M4's at flea
markets for <= $10, and bought them just for their Model I/III style
keyboard.  What's amusing is another one from that same school district
dump is sitting in a thrift store, priced at 200 bucks by some clueless
idiot.

The three variations I know of are, in presumed temporal order:

Original Model I/III style (with function keys, of course)
Model 4 arrow-cluster style with "Back Space" key (71 keys)
Model 4 arrow-cluster style without "Back Space" key

So does anyone out there have a BROKEN 71-key "Back Space" keyboard?  I
have one with 3 missing key caps and 4 broken key mechanisms.  This
keyboard is similar to the old Mac/Mac Plus keyboards in that it uses
individual key mechanisms, and is therefore rebuildable.  Then I can
rebuild one good one from two bad ones.

2. Poll on oop

3. Needed: TRS-80 Model II Keyboard & Boot Disk

4. Mouse Needed for apple IIC

5. Converting TRSDOS 2.3 Model III to Model I help needed

6. Parts and Documantation for the HP 9000 800/F10 ( Mainly the Console Cable)

7. Model 100 needs loving home, Model 1 4k plucked from oblivion...

8. Sound / Music Programming

9. models for mutlidimensional access models needed, offer my research results

10. Need a Model II boot disk (8")

11. Model 1 Level 2 help needed please

12. Model II parts/manuals needed