Tandy Model 2 keyboard

Post by stufr.. » Mon, 04 Oct 1993 10:31:39

I have a Model II keyboard....
As I do not have a Model II I donot need it...

Thus its for sale as is (I can't test it).

10 dollars plus shipping.

If you are in Lexington, much less....

1. Tandy Model III Keyboard

I have a single disk model 3 but I have problems with the keyboard.
Some of the keys have got "sticky", in fact a couple no longer work.
I have tried cleaning them with contact cleaner but to no avail. Could
some kind soul advise me on how to bring the keys back to "life".
--
Bill Jordan

Runcorn,
Cheshire, UK

2. HCGS

3. model 4 games and keyboard needed also model 1 needed

4. compile issues with Solaris9 & sm8.12.5

5. TRS-80 Model 1 Manual + Keyboard :-)

6. MacConnect cable & Mac printers

7. TRS-80 Model 4 keyboard (need)

8. Defective EZ135 Cartridges

9. Model 1 mod -> 64K in the keyboard ?

10. Xenix drivers for model 2000 keyboard

11. Looking for Model I keyboard or contacts

12. Model 4 keyboard problem

13. Model III Keyboard Woes