MM CP/M

Post by the TyRannoSauru » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Wasn't there talk about releasing the BIOS of Montezuma Micro CP/M into PD
? Anybody know about that ?

Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
Jan-80

MM CP/M

Post by A. J. Blanchar » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Wasn't there talk about releasing the BIOS of Montezuma Micro CP/M into PD
> ? Anybody know about that ?

> Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
> Jan-80

  I tried for months to talk John into releasing it. He always had an excuse
and
I frankly got tired of asking. Short of offering him money, I would not hold
my breath on it.

A. J.
--

MM CP/M

Post by the TyRannoSauru » Sun, 12 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Just post his e-mail address here, and we'll try to convince him all
together.

Won't we ???!!!

[G]

Post by Candy&Jim Korma » Sun, 12 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> > Hi,

> > Wasn't there talk about releasing the BIOS of Montezuma Micro CP/M into PD
> > ? Anybody know about that ?

> > Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
> > Jan-80

>   I tried for months to talk John into releasing it. He always had an excuse
> and
> I frankly got tired of asking. Short of offering him money, I would not hold
> my breath on it.

> A. J.
> --

Rather than release to the public domain, maybe an attempt to put a GNU
type of release on it might help. Just a thought.

Jim Korman