TRS 80 VideoTex Terminals to Give Away...

TRS 80 VideoTex Terminals to Give Away...

Post by Craig Ber » Tue, 12 May 1998 04:00:00

I have (2) TRS 80 VideoTex Terminals to give away. These are very old
(1984). These connect to a TV and a telephone line. The serial numbers are
about 000180, and 000960.

I would like them to go to someone who would display or put them to some use.

Thanks.

Craig Bergh

remove nospam from return address

1. TRS-80 Model III to give away

I have a TRS-80 Model III that is still working that I want to give away.
It has 48Kb memory and 2 x 375 Kb floppy disk drives.  I run it under
Dosplus, but I still have TRS-DOS 1.4a.  I still have software and manuals.
I bought it in 1983.
If anyone is interested, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  E-mail me on

Henry Hopton

2. ?: xntp for nt terminates

3. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

4. Acrobat, Delphi

5. Info on TRS VideoTex Terminals please...

6. keybinding

7. TRS-80 VideoTex

8. Help ! looking for Koala in ttf

9. URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

10. SU & Crash Mags Give Away

11. UK Give Away: New Computer Express

12. desperate to give away a PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer