EDTASM documentation

Post by John Pee » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for EDTASM documentation for the TRS-80 Model I and III. Any
ideas on where I can get it?
Thanks

-John

EDTASM documentation

Post by Tim Ma » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm looking for EDTASM documentation for the TRS-80 Model I and III. Any
>ideas on where I can get it?

No, but the EDAS documentation on my Web page should be close.  Most
of the commands should be similar, but EDTASM has fewer features.

   --Tim
--

http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/personal/Tim_Mann/

EDTASM documentation

Post by al » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>I'm looking for EDTASM documentation for the TRS-80 Model I and III. Any
>ideas on where I can get it?
>Thanks

>-John

I _know_ I have seen something of this nature in my warehouse.  Seems
to me that it was in a brown binder (Model II???).  If it is important,
let me know, and I will dig.
<als>

--

all other addresses ignored/filtered.
Real address on request. (409)441-6227

1. FA: Edtasm+ and color scripsit cartridges

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cu...

Thanks for looking

Leo
--
Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?
Check out my tradelist at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com

2. More about HP 5L!

3. FS:RARE TRS 80 EDTASM+ CART and REF MANUAL COCO

4. networking 2000 and ME

5. FA: EDTASM+ and other Color Computer crtridges

6. Test Post 6

7. FA : OS-9 Level 2, Edtasm, CoCo3 and more

8. Date problems on Winforms/Webforms

9. FS: Color Disk Edtasm with owner's manual

10. FA : Disk Edtasm and misc CoCo hardware

11. EDTASM+ Help