80Micro Mag's

Post by Leonard Lord » Mon, 19 Oct 1992 11:04:18

If you're interested in filling in your 80Micro collection, contact Phil
Hord, he is giving his collection away for the cost of shipping.
    Phil Hord
    1906 Crabapple Dr
    Tallahassee, FL 32304
    (904) 574-4673

80Micro Mag's

Post by martin.brillia » Wed, 21 Oct 1992 00:03:57

Quote:> If you're interested in filling in your 80Micro collection, contact Phil
> Hord, he is giving his collection away for the cost of shipping.
>     Phil Hord
>     1906 Crabapple Dr
>     Tallahassee, FL 32304
>     (904) 574-4673

That's not the only one: I've also offered my collection for the cost
of shipping.  Just email me.  The package is over 100 lb (nearly 50
kg), and when takers hear that, they back off.

                                                        Marty

Martin B. Brilliant             (Winnertech Corporation)

80Micro Mag's

Post by Tod McQuilli » Wed, 21 Oct 1992 02:39:37

> > If you're interested in filling in your 80Micro collection, contact Phil
> > Hord, he is giving his collection away for the cost of shipping.
> >     Phil Hord
> >     1906 Crabapple Dr
> >     Tallahassee, FL 32304
> >     (904) 574-4673

> That's not the only one: I've also offered my collection for the cost
> of shipping.  Just email me.  The package is over 100 lb (nearly 50
> kg), and when takers hear that, they back off.

I have a huge collection too, only I'm not giving mine away quite yet.
But there's this one issue I'm missing that I'd almost kill for.  It's
the one with the incredibly cool programs to make graphic plots on
your MX-80.  Remember them?  There were two, one to make "string art"
plots (polygons with all the points connected), and another, cooler
one that did 3-D surface plots of wave interference patterns.  I must
have used months of Z80 CPU time printing these out.

If either of you (or anyone else for that matter) has this issue, I
would love to make arrangements to get a copy of those articles.

--tod

P.S. the issue I'm talking about was from back in the days when the
80-Micro was still *thick*, and actually published the source for
large Z80 assembly programs...  From the days when they had Kitchen
Table Inc. reviews, and The Gamer's Cafe, and the Big Board.

Back when everyone would have killed for an Orchestra-90, and the
little rectangular grey amplifier connected to your cassette port was
standard equipment...  those were the days

1. 80Micro Mag's

A GEnie user is trying to get rid of his 80Micro collection, about 4 or 5
years worth.  If you'll pay the shipping, he's giving away the magazines.
If you're interested in all or part, send me mail and I'll forward your
request and try to find a way for the two of you to get in touch.  Be sure
to include the address "P.HORD" in your message so I can remember where the
offer is coming from...
                        -=> Leonard <==

2. Computer turn off

3. 'Sam Revival' - New paper mag for the Sam Coupe

4. Copy XML File To-From PC & Pocket PC

5. REPOST:Rainbow mags,Hot coco mags

6. List of Biztalk accelerators

7. Rainbow mags, Hot CoCo mags

8. What's wrong:" DataGrid1 uses a bad data source..It must implement IListSource or IEnumerable"

9. TRADE: Rainbow,COCO,Hot CoCo mags for Commodore Mags!

10. 80Micros - would anyone be interested in buying?

11. FA: Your Computer (xmas '83) and Popular Computing Weekly Mags

12. Your Computer mags from the early 80's (83-85)

13. Wanted: Old early '80s mags!