TRS-80 model I/III/IV software,books,hardware

TRS-80 model I/III/IV software,books,hardware

Post by co.. » Tue, 26 Apr 1994 06:08:28

The following TRS-80 Model I , III, and IV
hardware and software is for sale to highest offer.
You do not have to take everything, just what you like.  I would be glad if
some collectors or users find something useful here and give it a home.

The list is rather long, please read to the end;  I appreciate the interest!

TRS-80 Tape cable.
LemonAidtape loader with manual
Model I power cable (the external transformer brick and cables)
External disk drive cable for drives 1-4 (long!)
Model IV keyboard (Alps, Japan)
Model IV power supply (Astec, switching power supply)

MODEL I SOFTWARE:
------------------
Cassette software- (disk software follows later)-
Racet PROLOAD
RADIO SHACK ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE TUTOR
CASSETTE PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS
TRENDEX STOCK MARKET TREND ANALYSIS
MICROSOFT TYPING TUTOR
RACET REMODEL (RENUM-MOVE-DELETE)
RACET COPYSIS
RADIO SHACK CROSS REFERENCE UTILITY
RADIO SHACK EDITOR/ASSEMBLER FOR CASSETTE AND DISK SYSTEMS
SCRIPSIT WORD PROCESSOR
LOWER CASE DRIVER
2 COMPUTRONIC CASSETTES- WORD PROCESSOR, DATA BASE, CLEAN UP, ADVENTURE,
    MEMORY TEST, CALCULATOR, BUSINESS, AMU*T
SCARFMAN (GAME, BY CORNSOFT)
RADIO SHACK CHECKERS 80
BLACKJACK/BACKGAMMON
TERMINAL II

DISK SOFTWRAE-
SCRIPSIT, with audio training program on audio cassettes
PROSOFT RPM (DISK DIAGNOSTICS)
STRUCTURED BASIC TRANSLATOR
STANDARD AND POOR'S STOCKPAD AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
RADIO SHACK PROJECT MANAGER
RADIO SHACK TIME MANAGER
RADIO SHACK PROFILE

the software will run, or can be converted to run, on TRS-80 Model III dos
without any problem (if it doesn't run as-is, TRS DOS model III has a convert
utility built-in).

Books-
   Don Inman- TRS-80 Graphics (Radio Shack/Dilithium Press, 1979)

   The Captain 80 book of BASIC Adventures (80-Northwest publishing, 1981),
   includes Scott Adams and MANY others' adventures in Microsoft TRS-80 BASIC
   to type in, an Adventure Generator, and 7 chapters of interesting
   discussions).

   Creative Computing/David H. Ahl: More BASIC Computer Games TRS-80 Edition.

   Creative Computing/David H. Ahl- BASIC Computer Games

   L.Finkel and J.R. Brown- Data File Programming in BASIC- a self-teaching
   guide (Wiley, 1981)- deals explicitely with TRS-80 BASIC, Microsoft BASIC-80
   and NorthStar BASIC.

    Data Communications for Microcomputers with Practical Applications
    and experiments, by Nichols, Nichols and Musson (McGraw-Hill).  The discussion
    is quite general, and the experimants are for TRS-80 and Z-80 systems).

Thanks!!

1. TRS-80 Model I/III items (software, books, more)

The following TRS-80 Model I hardware and software is for sale to highest offer.
You do not have to take everything, just what you like.  I would be glad if
some collectors or users find something useful here and give it a home.

TRS-80 Tape cable.
LemonAidtape loader with manual
TRS-80 Model I/III/4 parallel printer cable

Cassette software- (disk software follows later)-
Racet PROLOAD
RADIO SHACK ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE TUTOR
CASSETTE PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS
TRENDEX STOCK MARKET TREND ANALYSIS
MICROSOFT TYPING TUTOR
RACET REMODEL (RENUM-MOVE-DELETE)
RACET COPYSIS
RADIO SHACK CROSS REFERENCE UTILITY
RADIO SHACK EDITOR/ASSEMBLER FOR CASSETTE AND DISK SYSTEMS
SCRIPSIT WORD PROCESSOR
LOWER CASE DRIVER
2 COMPUTRONIC CASSETTES- WORD PROCESSOR, DATA BASE, CLEAN UP, ADVENTURE,
    MEMORY TEST, CALCULATOR, BUSINESS, AMUSEMENT
SCARFMAN (GAME, BY CORNSOFT)
RADIO SHACK CHECKERS 80
BLACKJACK/BACKGAMMON
TERMINAL II

DISK SOFTWRAE-
SCRIPSIT, with audio training program on audio cassettes
PROSOFT RPM (DISK DIAGNOSTICS)
STRUCTURED BASIC TRANSLATOR
SIMUTEK Z-BASIC V. 2.21
VISICALC (***** THE EVER POPULAR SPREADSHEET, THAT MADE APPLE SO SUCCESSFULL!!!)
RADIO SHACK PROJECT MANAGER
RADIO SHACK TIME MANAGER
RADIO SHACK PROFILE

the software will run, or can be converted to run, on TRS-80 Model III dos
without any problem (if it doesn't run as-is, TRS DOS model III has a convert
utility built-in).

BOOKS (each of the following titles is a DIFFERENT book)-
* TRS-80 Assembly Language Programming
* More TRS-80 Assembly Language Programming
* TRS-80: More than BASIC
* Intermediate programming for the TRS-80
* TRS-80 Assembly Language
* 67 Ready to Run programs in BASIC: Graphics, Home & Business, Education, Games
* TRS-80 Graphics for the Model I and Model III
* Goldstein- TRS-80 Models III & 4 Programming and Applications (Brady/Prentice-
Hall, 1984)
* Troubleshooting Microprocessors and Digital Logic (includes a chapter on
TRS-80 and much, much more!) (TAB Books, 1980)

or call (804) 293-8973 nights.  Thanks!

2. Effects of last night...

3. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

4. multiple partitions

5. TRS-80 Model IV and Model IV Portable....

6. Cannot logon interactively

7. FREE: Three TRS-80 Model III/IV for parts - Huntsville, AL

8. Marquees in Student Edition of Frontpage 2000

9. Converting a TRs-80 Model III or IV to a colow Windows computer, help?

10. TRS-80 Model III/IV memory