msworks 2.0

Post by cpq266c » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:38:51

I recently dug my old tandy 2500 out of ba*t and was able to get it
going.  I reinstalled Windows 3.0, it actually works.  I tried to reinstall
msworks 2.0, but one of my disk was messed up.  Does any one know where I
might get msworks 2.0 on 31/4 disk.

1. 1400HD problem with Reflex 2.0 files

     I have a new (used) 1400HD still on a warranty from the seller.  But,
I am having a problem loading or saving Reflex 2.0 files with it.  I get a
DOS error and then General Failure message from Reflex either loading or
saving on the hard disk, but not on a floppy.  Floppy files work fine.
     This continues even after a low-level reformat of the hard disk and
a reinstallation of Reflex.  Neither PCTools nor Norton disk-fix programs
show anything wrong with the hard disk, and no other programs mis-
function.  Concern:  Is there some underlying PC-incompatibility lurking
in the 1400HD which will rise up and bite other software?  Does anyone
have any advice?

Colman

2. Software to publish Project Calendars on Web (not Project Central)

3. Tandy Sensation 2.0

4. Is there a dvi (LaTeX) to HPCL (H-P 3si, 4si) driver?

5. GOLD Parser News: Version 2.0 is now available

6. New Installation - Jet Direct or Standard TCP/IP Port ??

7. VIS 2.0 Released

8. Secure menu for dos&win

9. maximum clique solver QUALEX ver. 2.0

10. Problems with NXTrans 2.0

11. VCR 2.0 Installation Problem

12. SUBMISSION: NEXTSTEP Transputer Driver 2.0

13. SUN hosted MEIKO CS1 and Solaris 2.0?