Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

Post by wal.. » Thu, 03 May 2001 13:01:32

I'm moving and would like to give my collection of TRS-80 stuff to somebody who will take good care of it.
I don't have time to fool around with shipping these fragile machines, so I would prefer someone, who can pick-up these
beauties in the SF Bay area.

Walter

1. TRS-80 Model III to give away

I have a TRS-80 Model III that is still working that I want to give away.
It has 48Kb memory and 2 x 375 Kb floppy disk drives.  I run it under
Dosplus, but I still have TRS-DOS 1.4a.  I still have software and manuals.
I bought it in 1983.
If anyone is interested, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  E-mail me on

Henry Hopton

2. Storing a DataSet

3. TRS-80 Model IV and Model IV Portable....

4. Load Order

5. FREE: Three TRS-80 Model III/IV for parts - Huntsville, AL

6. difference between SQL*Net v1 and v2

7. Converting a TRs-80 Model III or IV to a colow Windows computer, help?

8. Safe load resistance on line?

9. TRS-80 Model III/IV memory

10. TRS-80 Model I/III/IV Hard Drives , Mod Files, etc. Cheap!