Overseas power requirements for comp and electronic equip

Overseas power requirements for comp and electronic equip

Post by <74074.2.. » Mon, 08 May 1995 04:00:00

My wife and I are about to move to Barbados for two years.  Although some of my computer equipment
is switchable to 230 Volts, most is not.  (In addition to my CPU, I have a "ton" of home studio
recording equipment.) Does anyone know of a company that manufactures converter equipment
that would enable me to use my stuff down there?

Thanks

Steve Nani

or

Overseas power requirements for comp and electronic equip

Post by Dan Cra » Tue, 09 May 1995 04:00:00

Also I am going to go to Argentina in the Fall and was wondering if my power pack will work with the 220 volt system,
it says that it will work in the range, but the Hz are different, and do I need a special type of plug adaptor, also, because
the Hz are different will that effect the laptop at all?  I would really hate to fry my brand new computer!
thanks a ton!
Dan

1. Wanted: Obsolete electronic equip

Wanted!!! Old Electronic Equipment:

We are interested in purchasing your obsolete electronic equipment and
other expendable assets.  Since 1984, SGS Computer Corporation has been
designing custom programs for those assets that no longer have value to
your organization.  We buy PCs to mainframes, circuit boards to test
equipment.  We can pay on a per pound basis when approximate.  We can
remarket your items whenever possible for additional revenue.

We take both good and bad together we do not selectively pick over your
inventory.
Larger quantities only!

Ask for: Joe Grimm
SGS Computer Corporation
www.sgsasset.com

Call 800-348-1946 Fax (440) 786-8107

2. Command line parameters ignored

3. Medicare Is Gone, No Ifs ,Ands Or Buts.

4. NW411 Licensing problems

5. SCSI Power requirements

6. HOTTY REQ :Application Security Analyst / Washington DC,

7. int'l VOLUNTEERS-comp. lit./electronic education

8. Sun cdrom drive on HP

9. Point and Speak: Same comp requirements?

10. What are the URLs for comp.misc, comp.unix.misc, and comp.windows.misc FAQs?

11. Requirement Engineering - Requirement Reuse?

12. help overseas faxes into MS fax