Newsgroup listing. HELP HELP HELP!

Post by wch.. » Sun, 27 Feb 1994 18:56:21

I am accessing NNEWS from a VAX cluster, but this can be a general question.
How do you navigate amoung thousands of newsgroups?  Can I list newsgroups
by names with wild cards?  For example, something like:

dir *.sql.*

if I want to find a newsgroup that has the name "sql" in it.

Thank you
Mike Chen

1. HELP!!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 386 Dx40 with 4 megs of ram and every time I try to run a program
that needs +2 megs of ram I get a message that says I have either a memory
allocation error or a memory error.  What is this and how can I solve it?
Thanx  in advance.  COULD YOU SEND RESPONCES VIA E-MAIL PLEASE. Thanx again.

Andrew

--

2. MC68306 Chip select registers upon reset

3. Implementation Repository Problem.... HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Problem with animation usign Rhapsody and VxWorks

6. IE 5.5 sp2 deployment

7. HELP HELP HELP

8. Hotlist---?Abhinav Malik-----?Java Tech Lead

9. Help: DECwindows Motif 1.1.1 MWM help -where is it looking for help?

10. HELP HELP HELP

11. help help help PLease

12. Help help help!!!

13. Help, Help, Help...Please.