TELL US WHAT YOU WANT - WIN AN MPC2000 !

TELL US WHAT YOU WANT - WIN AN MPC2000 !

Post by akaiprowebmas.. » Wed, 23 Jul 1997 04:00:00

TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU COULD WIN AN MPC2000 !

As we at Akai look at designing future generations of multitrack digital
recorders, we want to ensure that our products do exactly what you
really
need them to do. So we figured that the best way to find that out was
simply to ask. The result is the first of our "Tell Us What You Want"
product surveys.

Whether you currently own a digital recorder, are planning to buy one
soon, or are just thinking about the possibility, we'd like to know
what's important to you. We've tried to make it as easy as possible (no
essay questions!) and not only will you have the satisfaction of helping
to shape future Akai products, but you could win a brand new Akai
MPC2000
MIDI Production Center.

To take part, aim your browser at:

http://www.akai.com/akaipro/Survey.html

Thanks,

The folks at Akai

1. 219 US Embasies Told To Prepare for Power Outages, Water Shortages etc (US Dept of State).

http://www.state.gov/www/dept/irm/fs_990909_y2k.html

To protect against any potential negative impacts from Y2K disruptions, the
Department of State has formulated comprehensive contingency plans, which
called for assessments of every aspect of our 219 embassies and consulates
and Washington-based buildings and annexes' Y2K readiness. The Department
sent out the "Post Contingency Planning Tool Kit" in February, which
addressed the potential resource gaps (equipment, water, generators, etc.)
that could result from Y2K-related problems. Again, posts assessed such host
country scenarios as the effects of loss of electricity, water shortages,
failure of primary sources of communications and other events, during the
rollover period. Each embassy had to determine how long they could continue
business operations and maintain the safety and security of their staff, and
indicated what additional resources would be needed to maintain operations
if serious problems developed in the host-country infrastructure. Presently,
the individual regional bureaus are coordinating contingency efforts with
their respective posts.

This escaped my attention in September so maybe I'm not alone.

Adam.

2. Need Network Statistics... Dont find API in documentation...

3. Martin, anything you can tell us?

4. Problem with CM/2 and X.25 103(DTR) 108(TD) CCITT modem Signals

5. Tell us what you think...

6. what's a run-time system?

7. U.S. Plans Y2k Center, Clinton Aide Tells Senate

8. Autosig for Exchange???

9. U.S. Plans Y2K Bunker, Clinton Aide To Tell Senate -Reuters-

10. Yeah, you tell us

11. What Paul Milne doesn't tell us?

12. What Greenspan is telling us!

13. Brad, why didn't you tell us SF has a problem?