OCE printer driver

Post by Jean-Paul Haber » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I have a OCE printer OCE/6450 but i don`t have the applemac driver that would
allow me to use it.          Any idea of a place to get it ?

1. Wanted: OS/2.1 printer driver for DEC LPS20 Turbo Printer

I am looking for an OS/2 Printer Driver for a DEC LPS20 Laser Printer.
Please E-mail me at the attached address with any information you may have
about this. TIA

Critical Care Systems Manager          Erie County Medical Center

2. amiga quake reactions

3. Help: Printer drivers.

4. swedish language file to textbridge 98?

5. Epson FX-80+ driver printer

6. question about clipboard

7. About Win95 Printer Driver Problem

8. M212 Transputer Disk Controller

9. TI - Inkjet Printer - Driver

10. Triumph-Adler printer driver

11. SIS 6202 Video Driver Screws Up Printer

12. Mac drivers for DOS printers

13. Need Win 3.1 Driver for C.Itoh Printer