(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by David Astr » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't stand* to
read DD?

DA

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by Rev Tim Burk » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't
stand* to
> read DD?

Who's DD?
_____
Rev Tim Burke
Quote:> DA

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

If the message contains " *cannot resist* ", it gets killfiled

Post by Don Sco » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't stand* to
>read DD?

Some days I can't stand to like him and other days I can't like to
stand him.

Then there are some other days, too.

All together, the days seem to be few and far between.  Some fewer,
some farther.

But seriously, I cannot resist, if this poll is to be taken seriously,
then, shall I say, I, kind sir, am the King of England.

DS

Quote:>DA

Post by Tom Ambros » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>But seriously, I cannot resist, if this poll is to be taken seriously,
>then, shall I say, I, kind sir, am the King of England.

LOL!  Makes as much sense as anything else you've said in this NG, your
reference to your mentors "Bert" and "Ernie" notwithstanding.  Get some
help, DS.

Post by Tim M » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> If the message contains " *cannot resist* ", it gets killfiled

Oh dear me, I simply cannot resist. To what might you be referring to,
chap? One is not to be understood to be chiding another, is one?

I admit that, due to my admittedly porous memory, one might have been
explicating a rather different set of points.

Do try to keep up.

--GoobersDwarf

--
Don't tread on me.
Timothy C. May              | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by Mike Ma » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

mine too; has been for more than 6 months,

>> Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't
>stand* to
>> read DD?

>He's in my killfile.

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by Canadian Y » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

ROTFLMAO! & CCOOMN (coffee coming out of my nose).

Quote:

>Oh dear me, I simply cannot resist. To what might you be referring to,
>chap? One is not to be understood to be chiding another, is one?

>I admit that, due to my admittedly porous memory, one might have been
>explicating a rather different set of points.

>Do try to keep up.

>--GoobersDwarf

Steve Baxter

Canadian Y2K ... 'We're not *all* polite'.

http://www.albertaweb.com/year2000/index.html

Post by Richard Brenna » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>If the message contains " *cannot resist* ", it gets killfiled

You gonna killfile yourself, then?

--
Richard Brennan

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by D. Scott Secor - Millennial Infarction Mitigato » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> >Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't
stand* to
> >read DD?

> Some days I can't stand to like him and other days I can't like to
> stand him.

In other words, you are as confused by him as the rest of us.

Quote:> Then there are some other days, too.

> All together, the days seem to be few and far between.  Some fewer,
> some farther.

> But seriously, I cannot resist, if this poll is to be taken seriously,
> then, shall I say, I, kind sir, am the King of England.

You neglected to include mention of a tin-foil-and-egg-salad hat, the cubby
Oprah, a flimsy red burnoose or, for that matter, canned eel -- but then
again you may have just been baiting me.

Ciao,

--
D. Scott Secor, Year 2000 Institute & Board of Inquiry, Mpls., MN USA
We may all be "toast", but must continue probing the toaster with a

Post by Robert Ega » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many
> *can't stand* to read DD?

Why IS this group so insistent on binary choices, especially in the
field of opinions?

Anyway, put me down for a "yes".

Regards
Robert Egan
--
"In the vast majority of issues, it IS black and white."
      -- Paul Milne, aka fedinfo

Notice: If your address is not valid, Juno will bounce your message.

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by Neas » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I always read the doc... this is an entertainment NG, after all.

Steve

Post by docdw.. » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't stand* to
>read DD?

Oh boy... a popularity contest!  i just absolutely *live* and *die* by
such things... as does *every* King of England.

DD

Post by Gary L. Smit » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

:>Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many *can't stand* to
:>read DD?

: Some days I can't stand to like him and other days I can't like to
: stand him.

: Then there are some other days, too.

: All together, the days seem to be few and far between.  Some fewer,
: some farther.

: But seriously, I cannot resist, if this poll is to be taken seriously,
: then, shall I say, I, kind sir, am the King of England.

: DS

Subscribe.

--

Columbus, Ohio

(OT -- Completely way, way off-topic) Doc Dwarf vote

Post by Pat Meado » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:30:15 -0400, Robert Egan

>> Just out of curiousity, how many *like* to read DD and how many
>> *can't stand* to read DD?

>Why IS this group so insistent on binary choices, especially in the
>field of opinions?

>Anyway, put me down for a "yes".

   I enjoy Doc's postings, too.

   But NOT about whether gold is nor is not money!!!! NO!
NONONONONONO!!!  I don't CARE whether gold is or isn't
money....I don't read ANYONE about whether gold is or isn't
money....NEVER...never...never....

Pat <shudders just even *thinking* about it....>

1. Completely Off-topic Post

Lookie what turned up in my Inbox this evening ...

Year2000.com: The Gateway to the Third Millennium

Announcement List Special Mailing, March 22, 2000

If you want to leave this list or change your subscription
e-mail address, please follow the instructions
at the end of this message.

===========  Managing the Impact of Technological Change

Greetings folks,

      You're receiving this invitation because like me you've been
involved in Y2K for far too long. :-)

      With Y2K behind us, I can now, finally, turn my attention back
to my real work... Managing the Impact of Technological Change.

      My intent is to publish a monthly e-mail newsletter
focusing on "The Care and Feeding of Change & Technology in a Modern
Organization".

      What could possibly fall under that heading? Well for starters;

 - Lots of ideas on how Change is managed...
          (and how it might be better managed.)

        - Lots of thoughts on management itself. What works,
          what fails, and what are the consequences of a failure
          to manage?

 -Technology itself. Where it's going? Who's steering?

      I've already got several writers interested in the project and
where it goes exactly will be determined by my vision, your interest
and their contributions.

      So... if you'd like to be placed on the circulation list, send me

Newsletter" in the subject area and look forward to something from me
about once a month.

     Yours truly
     Peter de Jager

<balance snipped>
Whatever happened to the ten million dollar bid ... no wait! ...  two
million dollar ... no wait! ... fifty cent ...

Oh never mind.

Scott

2. Apple II/II+ Question

3. Ways to shut off mic?

4. mac: how to view uninstalled fonts?

5. as off topic as off topic can be!enjoy!

6. Visual C++ Bitmap Buttons

7. Knock off the off-topic politics

8. TIS FWTK

9. Easy ways to connect AS400 to field PCs/laptops: Free report

10. Any ways to check whether mails are received?

11. Discrete Math - in what ways is it useful for Computer Science?

12. Ways to enjoy it more 08966373

13. {{{ Money : Many ways }}}