Speech Recognition

Post by juli » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:13:02

Anyone can point me to a site for a good tutorial in Speech Recognition.

  Regards

    Julia

Speech Recognition

Post by Martin Marko » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 21:27:27

Julia,

Quote:

> Anyone can point me to a site for a good tutorial in Speech Recognition.

Start off by reading, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy." You
can find it at:
http://www.speechcontrol.com/articles/Keys%20to%20dictation.htm

Next, check out Larry Allen's excellent web site at:
http://www.pcspeak.com

Martin Markoe, SCCS, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.speechcontrol.com

Speech Recognition

Post by Jonathan Epstei » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:44:38

The following site also merits a visit ... it is the most balanced site that
I know of, with regard to different products, and is perhaps the only such
site not run by a reseller (although Larry and Martin are very good
resellers, IMO).

  http://www.out-loud.com/

Good luck,

-Jonathan

> Julia,

> > Anyone can point me to a site for a good tutorial in Speech Recognition.

> Start off by reading, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy." You
> can find it at:
> http://www.speechcontrol.com/articles/Keys%20to%20dictation.htm

> Next, check out Larry Allen's excellent web site at:
> http://www.pcspeak.com

> Martin Markoe, SCCS, Inc.
> The best microphones for Speech Recognition
> See us at: http://www.speechcontrol.com

Speech Recognition

Post by Habib Ahm » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 09:54:05

go2 alphaworks.ibm.com

i have done speech recognition in Java with JSAPI using IBM viaVoice..

Speech Recognition

Post by Amit kinhika » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 23:28:45

Hi !!!!!
you can visit to speechcompression.com.

Amit

> Anyone can point me to a site for a good tutorial in Speech Recognition.

>   Regards

>     Julia

Speech Recognition

Post by Martin Marko » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 21:35:19

Amit,

Quote:

> you can visit to speechcompression.com.

received the following message when trying to visit:

The page cannot be displayed

Martin Markoe, SCCS, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.speechcontrol.com

1. JAVA SPEECH API -- speech recognition.

Hi all,
    I'm looking for java speech API and some examples using the API for
speech recognition purposes.
I've tried using IBM's ViaVoice software but in vain. Ne information
regarding a working demo for speech recognition
will be much appreciated.

Thanks in adv

Wincat

2. Distribution Points

3. Speech recognition / Text-to-speech Software on SGI

4. Latest version of DVIPS and emTeX

5. Speech recognition for user with speech disability?

6. can't fix font size in printed emails

7. Wanted: Poor man's speech recognition (something simple)

8. 30 bit scanner CHEAP!

9. Speech-recognition telephone dialing?

10. Speech Recognition

11. SOUND MASTER II & SPEECH RECOGNITION

12. simple speech recognition

13. Microsoft Speech recognition engine