Fortran for NT

Post by James C. Stut » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Are there any *low* (lower than $900) priced
fortran compilers available for the Alpha NT platform?
Something similar to MS Powerstation perhaps.

Thanks,

JCS

1. SUN FORTRAN -> DEC FORTRAN for NT?

Greetings. I am now trying to transfer a SUN FORTRAN source code
to DEC FORTRAN (on my Alpha, Windows NT).

I have successfully compiled the source, but there is an error
during execution saying that:

      "forrtl: severe: output statement overflows record,
       unit 30, file D:\users\dynpl-test\sav1"

Its corresponding source part reads as follows:

      "open (if130,file='sav1',status='unknown',form='unformatted')

It looks like I have to change some record-related parameter to
meet the above 'unformatted' structure.

I would greatly appreciate any solutions.

Regards,

---

2. Win Nt and Win 95

3. Digital Fortran 90 performance: UNIX vs NT

4. renaming parts

5. DEC FORTRAN 90 on WINDOWS NT

6. FS: Transparency Adapt. for Epson 636 Scanner

7. DEC NT Fortran 21064/21164 compatibility

8. Is there a size limit on mail?

9. Windows NT FORTRAN compiler for Alpha

10. DEC Fortran 90 Price Reduction, Combined Packaging with DEC Fortran

11. Missing FORTRAN library entries for DEC Fortran for Ultrix RISC

12. Need Fortran Lic. to run Fortran .EXEs?

13. Fortran summary (was Re: FORTRAN Horror)