Help with the name!

Post by k » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:07:14

We are a human factors group with several disciplines embedded within
one group. We have web developers, multimedia
designers,writers/technical communications, visual designer and lastly the human
factors.Together we call ourselves Design and Usability group.But there has been a
request to change our name to reflect what we do along with representing
all the disciplines.Please suggest what names can we use.Please email me
directly and I'll summarize.

Thanks,
Kavya

1. Help with Department Name?

I've just signed on with a dot.com as Director of a fledgling user
experience department. My first task--before hiring--is to name the
department.

The company is used to the Arthur Andersen buzzword "Experiential Design,"
but I can't say it without rolling my eyes.

Any suggestions for a new department name?

Thanks,

Scott
--

2. Viewing frame numbers as movie plays.

3. Naming the same resource with different names

4. Automatically fetching mail

5. Naming service resolve crashed both application and naming service on Redhat 8.0

6. Converting a PC-386 into a terminal server

7. ADL Report (Naming Names)

8. Series 5 Clipart

9. Correct usage of the words Login/Log in/Logon and User name/Username/User Name

10. querying name bindings registered in the Tao Name Service

11. Naming Service: Binding compound names using a DLL_ORB

12. HELP : looking for a good program name

13. HELP NAME THE BAND!