Y2K Talk radio

Post by ftek » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I got this off the Rx2000 email group. Joseph

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 19:20:46 -0600

Subject: Millennium Talk Radio "Millennium Audio Minutes"

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:38:23 -0500

At Internet World, New York,  ComLinks launched it's "Millennium Talk
Radio" channel on ComLinks.com. This is the first talk radio channel on
the Internet dedicated to Year 2000 and global technology issues. Over
200 interviews are ready for broadcast, in the new year.

One feature of the new channel is the "Millennium Audio Minute" where
leading "experts" can give their opinions and predictions for crossing
the Millennium Date Line.

If any member of the list has a point to get across to the listening

air your views. The requirement is for an audio tape, or .wav diskette
featuring your <60 second presentation.

 Alan Simpson
 http://www.comlinks.com

Y2K Talk radio

Post by Eric Turne » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I got this off the Rx2000 email group. Joseph

> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 19:20:46 -0600

> Subject: Millennium Talk Radio "Millennium Audio Minutes"

> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:38:23 -0500

> At Internet World, New York,  ComLinks launched it's "Millennium Talk
> Radio" channel on ComLinks.com. This is the first talk radio channel on
> the Internet dedicated to Year 2000 and global technology issues. Over
> 200 interviews are ready for broadcast, in the new year.

> One feature of the new channel is the "Millennium Audio Minute" where
> leading "experts" can give their opinions and predictions for crossing
> the Millennium Date Line.

> If any member of the list has a point to get across to the listening

> air your views. The requirement is for an audio tape, or .wav diskette
> featuring your <60 second presentation.

>  Alan Simpson
>  http://www.comlinks.com

I'm not sure I understand this.  Is this a live show with interviews
that are taped?

ET

1. Y2K on Philadelphia talk radio

On 96.5 FM, call letters WWDB, this morning (Sun. July 12) there has
been talk of Y2K.  The callers seem to be seriously concerned, but the
host seems to brush them off as being too paranoid.  It's a shame that
it may actually take business failures in 1999 for the media to finally
wake up.

--
Daniel M. Callahan

http://futures.wharton.upenn.edu/~daniel74/

2. free cvs source hosting

3. Y2K on Talk Radio

4. "No touch deployment" and .config file Question

5. Y2K Subject of Phoenix Radio Talk Show Sunday 10/11

6. OS/2 on I-Series ThinkPad

7. Y2K radio show, Sunday, 6 p.m. EST, Westwood One radio network

8. Video

9. talk radio

10. Talk Radio II

11. Talk Radio

12. Programmers are vilified on far-reaching radio talk show