Looking for Magazine Articles on the 86xx

Looking for Magazine Articles on the 86xx

Post by Sharan Kalwa » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 15:56:00

Hello Fellow VAX Users,

                We are considering an upgrade from our 750 to the
86xx series. Could you point me to articles in the trade magazines,
journals, etc.,  describing as much as possible about these machines,
benchmarks folks may have conducted? I'd like to use that info
to help me make some decisions.

                Thanks,
                Sharan Kalwani
--
sharan kalwani                                       1-(313) 833-0710
USENET: ...!{mibte,iuvax,umix,psuvax1,fmsrl7,edsews,elsie,mtxinu}!mcf!shan

1. PC Magazine article wanted

Can anyone help us? We would like to obtain a copy the article

    Exploring the EGA, part I, from PC Magazine, Vol 5 No 14, 1986

We have tried libraries all over New Zealand and Australia, and the British
Lending Library. None have this particular issue, although lots hold PC
Magazine. We have written to PC Magazine but got no reply.

Thanks,
  Mark Patterson
  David Robinson

  DSIR, New Zealand.

2. Need help fast on command buttons

3. _ FREE for YOU: Enjoy fresh articles from great magazines

4. WDEF "virus" & symptoms of presence

5. CFP: Ergonomics in Design (magazine articles

6. FA Timemaster HO clock/calendar card

7. "Interesting" Article in Money Magazine

8. Anybody doing quasi-commercial maintenance of MH?

9. Y2K article: Boston Globe magazine 12/7

10. _ FREE for YOU: Enjoy fresh articles from great magazines

11. 'List' magazine article on Heinz Dinter

12. Keyboard magazine article sought

13. FAA Safety article in Time Magazine (Time.com) - Interesting.....