BIOS Updates Web Page

Post by Phil Randa » Sat, 26 Jul 1997 04:00:00

After spending several weeks trying in vain to find out the manufacturer
of my home PC's Motherboard so I could upgrade the BIOS for Y2K compliance
(even though the BIOS was dated August 1996), I happened across "Wim's
BIOS Page" on the Web (http://www.ping.be/bios).  Following some links
led to a handy table of Award BIOS manufacturer codes, and a few more
clicks led to the BIOS update I had been seeking.

So, check it out, everyone.  It is a very comprehensive site with links
to most available BIOSes.

Environmental Services Department
Hereford and Worcester County Council
Worcester, UK

1. Updated IEEE SW Engr Stds Users Group Web Page

We have just updated the IEEE Software Engineering Standards Users Group (SESUG) Web Page
(http://www.computer.org/standard/sesc/sesug.htm).

Your participation in sharing standards-related questions, comments, concerns, lessons learned,
and best practices is solicited.

Please stop by and visit!!

Thanks,

Paul Croll
Chair, IEEE SESUG

2. Looking for software packages to do video compression research

3. my web page has been updated

4. Mapping a folder in file server

5. Updated IEEE SW Engr Stds Users Group Web Page

6. Question

7. Updated "Frameworks Quagmire" web pages

8. Anyone have details on Densei P1M-U12S-435 stepper?

9. Updated IEEE SW Engr Stds Users Group Web Page

10. unofficial Roland VG-8 web page update

11. Web page about user interfaces, intranets, advertising on the Web, Java, ...

12. TMC Motherboard BIOS Update

13. AMI flash BIOS update