Looking for the TTS voice "Jennifer" American Female

Looking for the TTS voice "Jennifer" American Female

Post by Bobby7750 » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:37:50

I just installed Dragon Naturally Speaking - but lost the "Jennifer" voice
in the process.  I was using this voice with *Buddy (it's the best
female voice I've found).  Wish I could remember where I got that voice in
the first place - but can't.  I want to reinstall it now.  Does anyone know
where to get it?  Thanks............

Bobby

1. Looking for old L&H "Jennifer" voice

Every once in awhile, I'll post this request - hoping that someone reads the
posting and can help me.

I had the original "Jennifer" voice on my PC and lost it (I don't know how I
got it and don't know how I subsequently lost it).  I'd like to get it back
but I think the only way is to install a piece of software that has it
embedded.  I'd sure appreciate it if someone could help.  The voice is a
RealSpeak voice - originally developed by Lernout & Hauspie.  They've been
bought out by ScanSoft and no one there is able to help.  Thanks.........

Bobby

2. YES!!! TOASTER-PC IS HERE!!!

4. System & Powering down problems

5. Technical: "98"..."99"...."100" instead of "2000"?

6. Troubles installing OS/2 6.177H

7. Looking for "touch-to-voice" rig for disabled kid..

8. OS2...The little engine that...should!

9. Click "news", "options", "advanced"

10. Consensus on the value - "Priority" - "Priority Plus" - "Priority Premier"

11. "HOME VOICE DIALER SURVEY - VOICE CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC"