standard ftp client patches to allow PASV mode transfer?

standard ftp client patches to allow PASV mode transfer?

Post by Jerome Pimme » Wed, 09 Oct 1996 04:00:00

i am seeking to find out whether or not there is a patched version of of
the standard ftp client for dec osf/1 which will allow for PASV
transfers as well?

i know ncftp would be what I'd rather use, but i dont have the luxury
with this situation, hence the problem, the question and hopefully the
answers!!

jxe

-----------------------------------
``How did it get so late so soon?
  Its night before its afternoon.
 December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
 How did it get so late so soon?''
                       -Dr. Seuss
-----------------------------------

         (0171) 782 4767
          (0802) 629360

1. Asynchronous Transfer Mode ???

Hello all,

I have a quick computer question that I need a couple
comprehensive answers for.

What is Asynchronous Transfer Mode?

And two (this was asked of me)

Do you think this is the telecommunications mode of the future?

Beats me.  I need to know what it is first.  Thanks

BoB

or

2. error message

3. CVS 1.9 for NT stuck in client mode?

4. A3000T,Spectrum,DCTV,G-Lcok,modem...forsale

5. Moving a CVS repository from client/server mode to NFS

6. 3c

7. CVS performance in client/server mode?

8. Password protect one page only?

9. install patch ftp'd from digital for vms5.5

10. Where to ftp Digital patches?

11. Problem: FTP Transfer 1Gig+ to Mac!

12. Anonymous FTP List Transfer

13. Availability of OSF/1 patches via www/ftp from UK