ps/2-mouse blocks keyboard

Post by Remc » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

I replaced my serial-mouse by a logitech PS/2 wheel mouse. A ps/2-port
was already available, but i never used it before. Now i can't use my
keyboard nor my mouse in windows 98 (the system doesn't crash, but i
can't do anything but a hard reset). When i boot in DOS-mode. I can use
my keyboard. But when i load a mouse-driver and then just move the
mouse, de keyboard blocks (but the system doesn't crash either).

Any suggestions? Thanx, Remco

1. Ruggedkeyboard.com offering industrial keyboard, nema keyboards, waterproof keyboards backlit keyboards and more

Ruggedkeyboard.com offers a wide range of Industrial Keyboards and
Pointing Devices that are ideal for wet, dirty and harsh environments
where a standard PC keyboard wont survive. Our industrial hardened
keyboards and pointing devices are available in stainless steel,
desktop, panel mount, rack mount, OEM and with illuminated / backlit
features. The Warrior keyboards and tough mice will standup and operate
in mission critical applications in harsh environments such as factory
floors, outdoor kiosks and mobile applications.

http://www.ruggedkeyboard.com

2. Idiot needs everything reset to what it was yesterday

3. DIGITAL mouse mini-DIN->PS/2 [?]

4. Where vs Histogram vs ??

5. Serial mouse on a PS/2 port

6. Looking for HPF compiler

7. PS/2 to DB9 mouse adapter

8. Editing Text in a Gif

9. Can PS/2 mouse work on serial port?

10. Budget-note II + PS/2 Mouse

11. Any info on PS/2 mouse

12. IBM PS/1 101-keyboard

13. VT220 block mode and block mode applications?