1. Data Analysis and Project Support
Data Analysis and Project Support
Humansystems Incorporated is a small consulting firm providing human
factors technical support for a range of military, government and
industrial clients in Canada. We specialize in ensuring that products and
systems are both useful and easy to use. We have eight professional
consultants and several Associates who advise on a project by project
basis. A small administrative staff coordinates proposals and billing, and
provides clerical support.
We need to fill one Data Analysis and Project Support Position. You will
support workstation design, equipment and system design, field trials, user
requirements and usability testing. Under the supervision of technical
consultants, you will carry out the following types of taskings:
Data entry and analysis;
Assist in putting together reports and materials for projects;
Prepare and organize materials and equipment for field and laboratory
Project administrative activities for the team; and,
Carry out tasks, as required, on field trials and data collection site
Humansystems is located in Guelph, Ontario. You will be required to travel
in carrying out project work.
Education will include college diploma or university degree. Experience in
supporting human factors projects would be an asset.
Good communication skills are essential.
Experience required in using programs such as Excel, Word, WordPerfect, and
PowerPoint. Experienced desired in using programs such as Microsoft
Project, FrontPage, EndNote, Micrografx Suite 2, Statistica, CAD programs
Humansystems offers a competitive salary structure. A comprehensive health
benefits and life insurance package is provided.
Please send applications to: Kim Iwasa-Madge, P. Eng., CHFP
111 Farquhar St., Second Floor, Guelph, ON, N1H 3N4
(519) 836-5911 (telephone)
(519) 836-1722 (fax)
2. Networked PM messaging
3. Announce: Frag Analysis and Cost Analysis Utilities available
4. pilot desktop for linux
5. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software online
6. D3Dbench (March Game Developer) ?
7. visionsoft development tools - performance analysis, optimization, runtime error checking, coverage analysis in a single pass
8. performance won't be c++'s saving grace in the future...
9. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software online
10. OO analysis vs. Function analysis
11. Announcement: Remote Per Event Support from Digital Customer Support Center
12. Call Center Sales and Support @00K+ support 90K+20K
13. Announcement: Remote Per Event Support from Digital Customer Support Center