Family need help, please respond soon...

Post by Ken Zboya » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:47:46

>      Hello,   it is the time for the season, only it just isn't Christmas
> time at my house anymore.  I am a full time student at a local University
> and I am the mother of three son's.  One 15 and ?  and the other is 12 and I
> also have one that is 1 year old December 30, 2001.  I have come out of a
> very abusive marriage after 14 years and am still trying to pull my self and
> my family together.  Only, it seems that me and  my children are going to
> have to go through another Christmas with out being able to have anything.
> The only thing I know to do is to write everyone possible and more or less
> beg for money from strangers since I have no family to help me out.  We are
> living in public housing since I am going to school full time, we only have
> a light bill to worry about, so I found part time work at McDonald's this
> past month to help pay for our lights and to buy diapers, and to pay my much
> needed phone bill.  The only thing I know to do, like I said is to get on
> here and beg strangers for help because I am so tired of seeing every one
> buying special gifts for their children, and I can't even afford to buy my
> son's a card!!!  I am only surviving and try to go to school to make a
> better life for all of us.Please, I pray that someone will read this and
> feel some much needed mercy for me and for my family.  Please send your
> charity dollars to:

> Sindy Jimenez
> 1925 B. Erbach Street
> Conway, Arkansas 72032

> Send a check or money order to ensure that any charity gift sent to me and
> my family arrives safely.  Again, may God bless any one who reads this
> letter and takes it to heart.  Believe me, I am going to pray  to heavenly
> father that someone out there does!!!  Again, thank anyone who can help
> me..I pray that we do not have to go another Christmas without me being able
> to buy my children something!!!  God Bless anyone who reads this and truly
> responds.

> --
> Esli and Sindy Jimenez are here to wish
>         everyone a happy christmas and also
>         a happy new year!!!!

Sindy,

    Help me to understand:  You have a computer and internet access, but DO NOT
have enough money to buy your children a gift or pay your bills????  If you are
TRULY working to educate yourself so that you will be able to better provide for
your family in the future, you should be commended.  But there are plenty of
people who are also doing what you are doing and they take as many jobs as
needed to provide for their family.  Merry Christmas.

Ken

--
I intend to live forever......So far, so good.

1. PLEASE HELP!! Installed publisher 2000, printer not responding

Everything was going fine with my printer until I installed publisher!
I uninstalled publisher once and my printer worked again. Then, I
reinstalled Publisher and the printer doesn't work AGAIN! I took
Publisher off for a second time but now the printer doesn't work
regardless! I used all of the troubleshooting options on my computer
and nothing! The printer icon (not the one that shows page numbers)
appears at the lower right corner of the screen for about 2 seconds
and then disappears! The print jobs don't even appear in the queue
like they did last night. This is ridiculous!!

2. Removing or deleting client add packs from SBS

3. Help save this family Please

4. So what is the BEST way to create a web site

5. need help with VMS, please someone help me

6. Quantum HD Jumpers - What do these do?

7. HELP---- NEED TO LOAD NT 3.1 ON AXP 150 HELP PLEASE

8. BLUE CAPTION for child modeless DBox

9. MSN Messenger 4.5 problem (Toshiba Laptop) PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

10. Please respond

11. PLEASE RESPOND! CLIENT/SERVER RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE

12. Midi file survey. PLEASE RESPOND