New scandir() wrapper facade

Post by Douglas C. Schmid » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:43:42

Hi Folks,

        I've integrated Rich Newman's nice scandir() wrapper into
ACE.  There's also a newly updated test of this feature in

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE_wrappers/tests/Dirent_Test.cpp

Jeff or Nanbor, can you please add the

$ACE_ROOT/Dirent_Selector.{h,inl,cpp}

to the MSVC++ project files?  I've added them to the UNIX and BCB makefiles.

Thanks,

        Doug

1. Where is the documentation for the ACE_SSL_SOCK_* wrapper facades?

Take a look at:

http://doc.ece.uci.edu/Doxygen/Beta/html/ace/ssl/classes.html

SSL-related classes are in "ACE_SSL Adapters" section.

Regards,
Jarek

Jaroslaw Nozderko
GSM +48 601131870 / Kapsch (22) 6075013

IT/CCBS/RS - Analyst Programmer

2. Using xemacs and isql

3. Wrapper for scanf() is missing?

4. MSX - Stands for Microsoft Experimental

5. Broadband cable problems. USB adapter or ethernet card?

6. Any ACE wrapper to control CPU usage?

7. Sound2Midi

8. Is there any wrappers for communication of RS232C or Modem in ACE?

9. Can I copy wrapper objects

10. DEC FUSE wrapper for CVS