Apple Mac Color Printer "The Apple Color StyleWriter 1500"

Apple Mac Color Printer "The Apple Color StyleWriter 1500"

Post by Mr John-Finney DODL » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:48:05

Mac Color Printer - excellent condition

Applicable to both Pc and laptops - excellent machine

Hardly used - in orginal packing with owners manual and all -

offer a price and it is your - urgent sale -

Excellent Condition and nearly new -

Offer your price and happy to negotiate.
Regards
J-F

1. new apple G4 "cube" - good Apple audio cards?

Has anyone heard anything about the new apple G4 cube model?  It apparently
has no fan so it should opperate pretty quietly... I want to get a computer
for recording digital audio and midi together (cubase vst?) but I don't know
which card is good for Apple computers, I've looked at the Darla...

-Scott

2. Scrollbar and message Loops

3. win3 "apple printer" drivers

4. Transparent BitBlt()

5. "Artec ScanROM 4E" (color scanner) "Any OPINIONS?"

6. How to center titlepage correctly?

7. colors colors colors

8. Apple Color OneScanner Question. = )

9. # Apple MacIntosh Performa 475 w/ color Monitor

10. Apple IIe color monitor wanted

11. Apple Rules!!. What color are you buying?

12. """Y2K"""""