New powerful file searching tool

Post by Alex Loktyush » Sat, 16 Aug 2003 03:56:22

SmartSearch features the most powerful file searching tool available.
If you are looking for a specific file, or can't quite remember the
exact name of a file you need, this is a tool for you.
SmartSearch provides an efficient way to search any kind of files in
the Internet.

Download URL: http://www.jt-labs.com/SmartSearchSetup.zip
Info: http://www.jt-labs.com

1. ! !!!!!!!! MIDI file search engine - search the web for a MIDI file !!!!!!!! !

You can search the entire internet for the MIDI file you may be
looking for by title of file name at my website. The search engine is