CANON PRINTER ACCESSORIES LIQUIDATION!!!!!

CANON PRINTER ACCESSORIES LIQUIDATION!!!!!

Post by LMBU » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

************L & M COMPUTER PRODUCTS************

L & M Computer Products is a liquidator of computer software and hardware,
which is why we have very low prices on our products. The quantity is
limited to what we purchase so our close-outs are sometimes sold within
hours. We are constantly shopping the market for new products and always
guarantee what we sell. We do everything we can to find bargains and pass
the savings along to our customers. As an added bonus,we offer discounts
on large quantity orders. We ship worldwide and do business in every
corner of the world. As a company on the rise, we look forward to doing
business with your company.

You can view our COMPLETE catalog at "http://www.lmcomp.com" or call us at
1-800-544-2910. For the BEST prices, ask for John James or Lew at ext.

bargans..Please visit our website for a COMPLETE catalog.

*CANON PRINTER ACCESSORIES*
PLEASE CALL FOR INQUIRIES ON PRICING FOR LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS!!!
1-800-544-2910 Ex. 132!!!!!!!!! Tell the receptionist that you heard of
our company on the internet to receive the same LOW prices seen below!

BC-02  $16.50
BC-06  $16.50
BC-09F, 3 Colors  $16.50
BC-11 Color  $18.50
BC-22  $22.50
BC-29F  $22.50
BJI-101  $4.75
BJI-101 (4 pack)  $18
BJI- 643C  $11.50
BJI-643M  $10.50
BJI-643Y  $10.50
CJ-3A  $4
EP-S  $61
F-100  $225
IR-100 (2 pak)  $6.50
NP 1010/1020 Toner Encre 2 Pak  $16
NP 115 Toner  $25
NP 150/155 Toner Encre  $44
NP 2000 Toner $48.50
NP 3825 Toner  $25
NP G-1 Toner Encre (4 pak)  $50
NP G-5 Toner  $60
NP 3025/3225-3525/3725 2 Pak  $28
Canon Starter Kit $5
T-shirt Transfers  $8

Visa/MC/AMEX/DISC or C.O.D
 ****QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE****

 CALL 1-800-544-2910 x132 or 1-305-651-3885 x 132 (John James or Lew)
 Visit our Website at Http://www.lmcomp.com for FULL Catalog!!!
 Prices subject to daily change..Please call for latest prices!
Please mention that you heard of our company on the Internet when you call
to receive the same low prices offered hereThese are "internet only"
prices and are lower than our usual price.