NSTL's YMARK 2000

Post by Bill Dunha » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone out there tracked versions of NSTL's YMARK shareware?

I have versions 97.07.15 dated 25 July 97 and 98.15.02 dated 2 February
97.

Have there been any intervening versions of the utility of which you are
aware?

Why are the versions being changed?  Was a system that passed with the
July test but flunks the February test still Y2K compliant?

1. NSTL's YEAR2000 Return Codes

NSTL's YEAR2000 program [www.nstl.com] gives return codes.  There
frequently asked questions page gives some hint at what to do about return
codes [for example, they suggest that PCs with a return code of 2 may need
a BIOS upgrade].

Anyone with any more specific information on these return codes.  For
example, I believe that return code of 2 means the PC cannot be on over the
1999 to 2000 transition and that the clock needs to be set only once after
the transition.

Reply to newsgroup and e-mail would be appreciated.

2. Patch and Configfiles for xntp3

3. NSTL's Return Codes

4. Mailloop - #1 Rated Mass Mail Software

5. Dow 2000 in 2000? (He's Back!)

6. PCI Targa card on eBay at $999 As of 10 p.m. on Saturday night, auction is at $999, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=174606282 Good luck!!

7. Japanese gov't FY 2000 begins in April 2000 (not April 1999)

8. Certificate and Web Server.

9. Windows ME, 2000 'foldable (?)' Menu

10. No 'View Message Source' option in Outlook 2000???

11. 2000 Bug 'Hit Power Plants And Internet'

12. Banks compiling year 2000 'leper list'

13. Power plants 'surge' to 2000