isolation of music tones

Post by goopyg » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:01:10

isnt it possible, even in wma, to isolate the lyrics of a song, and
flush everything else out? how do u do this? i have before, but can't
remember now:(

1. Intimacy vs. Isolation

Greetings --

Can someone point me towards recent research relating Erikson's stage of
Intimacy vs. Isolation to "virtual relationships" ( chat rooms,
interactive environments, e-mail, etc. etc.) ??

Perhaps you could direct me to another newsgroup that would focus more
on the psychological and/or behavioral results of computer
use.............

domo arigato.

peace

---BK

 "Food is an important part of a balanced diet."

http://home.earthlink.net/~bjking/

ICQ # 4557591

2. LH113 compession

3. isolation

4. mscdex.exe for DOS 6.2

5. Need touch-tone accessible address and phone directory on computer

6. Filtering in Exchange

7. Continuous tone scanner

8. Timeout.com

9. fax handshake tones??