I need some custom software written

Post by joej » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:28:58

I am looking to commission a software designer to wrie some software
for my small companies needs.  Please email me to discuss what I need.
 I will pay

Post by Phli » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:22:00

> I am looking to commission a software designer to wrie some software
> for my small companies needs.  Please email me to discuss what I need.

You'd be much better off attending a programmers' users group in your area.
Pick one with the topic closest to your problem.

--
  Phlip
    http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?TestFirstUserInterfaces

1. Need custom software

I run a pager business in the Cleveland area.  Up to now, I have been using
Peach Tree to keep trak of things, but as the company grows, it's getting
harder to stay within PT's confines.

Does anyone know of a reputable software company in the area that could
work with me to create a DOS or Windows application that will let me work
the way I want to?

Thanks in advance,

Zee

2. need help

3. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

4. Problem selecting documents for printing.

5. How to port AWT / write custom peers?

6. Will Supra will follow Diamond's lousy example?!

7. need info about software instructional writing and editing

8. Macusers won't go away

9. Custom Graphics @ NOT custom prices!

10. need custom made laptop

11. ADV: Software engineers and Web developers available (outsourcing custom solutions)

12. WE CAN BUILD ANY CUSTOM SOFTWARE!!

13. WE BUILD ANY CUSTOM SOFTWARE!!!!!