mother boards!

Post by Joshua M. Erdma » Fri, 28 Feb 1997 04:00:00

ok also the thing about mother boards.  Who makes the best for single
chip and who for dual chip?

Supermicro
Tyan
Asus

all of which MUST have the triton 3 (VX) chipset.
I also wanna know how well they work with Cyrix chip as compared to
Intel.  I wanna know how well they work with plug and play and so on.
So the main question again: who makes the best motherboard?

1. EDO ram on NX mother board?

Does an NX PCI chipset motherboard take EDO ram?
I understand that the motherboard, not the memory can be damaged in case

of incompatibility?
The pc in question is an old ESCOM (remember them?) P75 about 4 years
old...

2. Problem with VB6 Opening Files in Binary Mode

3. Request for the Supply of All-In-One Mother Board and PC Slim Case

4. NFS ... where?

5. 286 mother board to 386 need help

6. Turing Test improved

7. Mother board help

8. Can a 486 chip work on a 386 mother board

9. Help with Dec Alpha Mother Boards ???

10. What is my mother board????

11. ElPina Mother Board

12. Having problem with my mother board.