Chinese 10 for 10

Post by Yate » Thu, 21 May 1998 04:00:00

Today I can't help but compliment the Chinese military on their Effort.
Perfect.  Beautiful.  Worthy of high respect.  Ten out of Ten.  You
accomplished:

1.  penetrated the white house with an intelligence operative.

2.  used a US corp to provide invaluable rocket data for military use.

3.  got encryption hardware from a failed US satelite launched on a
Chinese rocket.

4.  used a US president to gain technology advantage in an area
restricted by the US military because of national security.

5.  divided the people of the US along party lines over an issue of
technology tranfer for money.

My compliments:  To people who know what they want and how to get it.
The sun rises in the east.  A bow to the rising sun.

Yates

Chinese 10 for 10

Post by D. Scott Secor - Millennial Infarction Mitigato » Fri, 22 May 1998 04:00:00

I count five for five.  Did I miss something?  But I guess you're right  The
Chicomms have excelled at wool-pulling once again.

Ciao,

Scott

Today I can't help but compliment the Chinese military on their Effort.
Perfect.  Beautiful.  Worthy of high respect.  Ten out of Ten.  You
accomplished:

1.  penetrated the white house with an intelligence operative.

2.  used a US corp to provide invaluable rocket data for military use.

3.  got encryption hardware from a failed US satelite launched on a
Chinese rocket.

4.  used a US president to gain technology advantage in an area
restricted by the US military because of national security.

5.  divided the people of the US along party lines over an issue of
technology tranfer for money.

My compliments:  To people who know what they want and how to get it.
The sun rises in the east.  A bow to the rising sun.

Yates

Chinese 10 for 10

Post by Yate » Fri, 22 May 1998 04:00:00

The other five are still on the road but will be arriving....... soon.
The Pentagon isn't finished yet....literally or figuratively.

Yates