info or address on pathworks

Post by Charles Nicho » Thu, 27 Jan 1994 02:37:40

I am looking for some information on Pathworks.  I did an Archie search and
found what appeared to be items posted on web and ftp servers at the
address:
gatekeeper.dec.com.  However, I was unable to connect through either web or
ftp clients.  If anyone has a source for information on Pathworks, I would
appreciate it.

--
Charles Nichols                            Ignorance ain't what you don't
Information Systems Developer               know, it's what you know that

1. Need info on Pathworks

I'm responsible for an ODBC driver which communicates to a
proprietary datasource.  I now use WinSock or WSOCKETS to
communicate from my PC ODBC driver to my UNIX server.

I have been asked to make it work with PathWorks and DecNet.
Can anyone refer me to a description of these and a source
where I can get specifics on the API's available?

Appreciate any help.

2. Butterworth BLPF

3. Info needed about Pathworks

4. Q: Auto Receipt for Exchange

5. Pathworks technical info.

6. NW4.11, Win 95 and profiles

7. REQUEST: Info on Novell and Pathworks

8. SPECTRUM HARDDISKS????????

9. info on adding Microsoft Exchange Addresses to Outlook Express

10. Need SID address / membership info

11. info on large file systems (64 bit addressing)

12. Usability Sciences Corp. address and web page info

13. mainboard/chipset address info