Check out my MIDICHICK Homepage! Cool!

Post by midichi » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,
My boyfriend recently set up a homepage for me that has lots
of MIDI and MOD links, automatic midigate song loading, women's
resources (with * men links), and my own photo gallery
(sorry, guys, no *s).  Check it out and let me know what you think,

Linda

1. Check My New MIDICHICK Home Page

Hi all!

Check out my new MIDI and MOD link homepage my boyfriend set up for
me. I must say its pretty cool! It has automatic Midigate loading,
MIDI and MOD links, women's resources with naked men, and my own photo
gallery (Sorry guys, no nudes). For you code toad types,there's some
java applets for the taking.

Good luck and have fun!

Linda

http://www.flash.net/~linda235/index.html

2. Using cat within batch file to produce e-mail messages

3. Check My New MIDICHICK Home Page (Correction!)

4. Allegro problems

5. Check out my Homepage

6. WTB: Power Supply For TMS Shadow HD

7. Check out my homepage !!!!

8. MS Word/Windows crashing machine

9. What makes a good homepage a good homepage?

10. Cool music and movie jukebox to check out: VIRTUOSA

11. Cool feature for checking out the weather

12. Check out this cool Download site!!!!