Rational Ada bindings for DXML.

Post by David Coo » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Anybody know where I can get Rational Ada bindings for DEC's Extended Maths
library?

1. Ada Binding for TAO

Does anyone know about Ada bindings for TAO?  I believe I once heard that
someone was developing perl scripts to translate between the Ada and C++
bindings.  I would be interested in a URL or e-mail contact for that or any
other Ada binding work.

Thanks,

Jim Mason
Associate Technical Fellow
Dept 312 - Software
Boeing Phantom Works

314-234-8442

2. viterbi 2/3

3. RATIONAL TESTMATE for ADA Testing - Any experiences to share ?

4. Subnet masks - 1600 router

5. Standard Container Library for Ada, CfP Ada-Europe'2002 workshop

6. Mel-scale filter-banks

7. Ada-Europe'2002 Workshop: Standard Container Library for Ada

8. Equal results just cheaper

9. Rational announces Rational Suite

10. Digital Extended Mathematics Library (DXML).

11. DXML available for Alpha+NT?

12. DXML for Alpha NT?

13. Using DXML on DEC-Alpha